Arena of Stars and the end

Continuation from previous post..

Before heading back to hotel,
Hubbie and I stopped by at Arena of Stars (星光大道)
There're lots of people around
However, I find the place.. Less interesting
The place wasn't really big
Not as glam as Hollywood's (as shown on TV)
Nevertheless, just nice to get a taste of the Arena of Stars.


Gloomy sky

^-^

Me ♥ U

Lotsa people around

Super stars'  hand print!

Hehehe

Legendary Kung Fu Master - Bruce Lee!

The Director us! XD

The end

Waking back to Hotel

Upon reaching the Hotel, we've got a surprise!
The Hotel's management team actually sent us a very tasty Mango cake!
Owwwhhhsuuummmme!
 At nite, dinner at Silver Cord. Having Dad's fav Roasted Pork
=\
4th day taking roasted pork
=\
My tummy was filled with meat =\
Dinner for the nite

 After dinner, all 4 of us went for a lil stroll along Harbour City
The night view was gorgeous!

Lights of Hong Kong

Nice laser lights

♥ ♥ ♥


Dearest of all ♥

♥ Us ♥

That's the end for the day.
Now that I'm writing this, I'm missing everything we had already.
=((
How nice if there's a time machine....

No comments:

Post a Comment