Say goodbye to long hiatus!

Oh WOW! It's been like.. EONS away since my last post!

Well hmm.. let me see.. Well, since my last post was Nov'11, I suppose I will continue from there. No worries. Just a simple enough recap.

I started my first ever permanent job as an external Auditor since 21.11.2011 in KPMG Penang, and I must say, though I have already tendered and resigned since 31.05.2013, the experiences and precious memories gained never left me. I made friends (good friends!), and exerted a lot of sweat and tears throughout the 1.5 years with the firm (well, of course not to mention blood, though they were just minor cuts and bruises).

One of the highlights during my 1.5 years was a gathering-cum-annual trip with my gang to Malacca, Genting & Kay Elle!! It was a 3-cars-drive-ourselves trip, with a total of 12 persons (uber merry!) in the month of Sept'12. The funny thing was, there was suppose to be training sessions during that month, unfortunate for the management, since the whole gang of 12 persons' absence from training was too much for the management to handle, they have decided to postpone trainings to Oct'12 instead! This year, we are gonna make a trip to Pulau Sipadan in Sept again and guess what,the Director actually asked us when our next trip's gonna be at the beginning of the year (since all of us applied leave simultaneously) to avoid schedule clashes! LMFAO! Seems like we have quite a lot of face given huh? XD

Ok. Back to Malacca, Genting an KL trip. I always believe a picture speaks a thousand words, hence, enjoy the pics uploaded below~! ;)

Malacca
Morning dim sum breakie @ Ipoh + adjourned to Malacca for
chicken rice ball lunch + shopping at 三叔公

Cute!

Satay Celup! *Slurp!*

Fuunfair at night

Congrats to the winners! XD
回顾童年真好!

At The Melaka Dutch Square aka Red Square

<3

Leap of Faith!

Dinner at Cowboy town


Epic shot!

Goodbye Malacca!

Oh! Before I forget, I must say, our stay in Malacca was superb! We rented a double storey terrace at One Residence (http://www.1residence.com.my/), it was comfy, clean and most importantly spacious! The price was slightly steep, nevertheless, sharing with a bunch of 12 persons has its perks! *wink!*


Our master bedroom


Not bad huh?


Genting
Yeah!

XD

The unforgettable two way mirror XD

Gayness overload

I can't help myself xD
@ Ripley's Believe It Or Not

<3

^-^

Mwah mwah MWAH!!

At 蓬莱仙境

Statue of the late Tan Sri (Dr.) Lim Goh Tong

Pretty babey!!

Genting from below

Takin' a break

Say Hai to the “仙女们”~!
哈哈

The epic most photo of the year!

XD

现代“唐曾与三徒”

<3

大家双双对对

<3

全家福
 KL
Next stop: Sunway Pyramid

Hehehe

So Kiut~!

Thank you all for the company! :)

At night at I-City!

With boyfie ^^

Guess what they were doing
lollollolllllll

Romantic banget~~~

Of course, 也少不了我
:P

uhmmmm

^^

Wahaha

<3

Game time!

Last but not least, movie + lunch at BBQ Plaza
@ Berjaya Times Square
before we depart for home

To sum it all, this was definitely a trip to remember. Every single moments spent were deeply cherished.. cos.. when you started to work, it's rather hard to gather a bunch of 12 persons, on a same date, to go on a trip.

I certainly look forward to Sipadan 2013!
;)

Cheers and with much love and with droopy eyes,
Lynn

4.36am

No comments:

Post a Comment